Thursday, April 9, 2009

first post from iraq

i've been in al-asad, iraq for a few days now. my friend nandu is here so i've been hanging out with him, and he's been showing me around. the travel from california to iraq was insane. it was the worst travel experience of my life. planes and buses for three days. that's all i'll say about that.

nandu has free internet access, so i bought a wireless router so that i can use my iphone.

here's a picture i took this morning when we were firing our rifles to make sure our sights are set right:









here's a picture i took from inside the plane that took us from kuwait to iraq:






-- posted from my iphone


6 comments:

  1. I follow your Sister in Laws Blog...God Speed and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God be with you. Thank you for all you do, It takes special people to do what you guys do. God's grace and peace and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you and Thank you! Your a HERO :) Hope that you will post often...looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!
    And be safe
    John

    ReplyDelete